Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh...Happy Day :)

This is a super happy post. Today is my "birth" day. I woke up this morning and just felt super blessed. I had this peace and it felt so great!!! AND even though I am working the first of three, twelve hour shifts in a row and am closer to 40 than 30, I'm smiling. God has blessed me with SO MUCH. This is what life is supposed to be. Enjoying every second and just to be thankful that I'm here to do that.

So today I'm going to be thankful that my Lord and Savior gave me life (Eternal Life). That he especially gave me THIS LIFE that I so do not deserve. Forget the presents and the cake (we'll I do LOVE the cake), the cards (which mean so much) and the well wishes. I feel like I should be thankful today for the people in my life and not the other way around.

I'm going to make a promise to myself to feel this way everyday. I now understand why the "Happy" proceeds Birthday. Just be happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment