I can't seem to stay away, yet I NEVER have alot of time to post. So I want promise myself any lies that I will post more, but I am bottling ALOT of emotions lately. So being my own "shrink", I'm thinking I should get them out. So we'll see how this works.
A little update on the fam..C has started football and in the third week of practice he broke his wrist. Cast is scheduled to come off on Thursday..so PLEASE LORD..no more accidents. R is three and wild as ever. I love it though!!! She is starting Pro-Cheer soon. MadiG turned 1 this month. She's been walking since 10.5 months and talks up a storm (gets it from her momma). S and I have had a rough year. Marriage is hard, but we are working it out. He loves me and most days I love him, so it's all worth fighting for. The dynamic of our marriage has changed so much over the last three years. It's like years of trying to have babies consumed us (ME) so much that now we really have to remember what we did before. For instance, when we actually get a "date night", we can't have a conversation that doesn't revolve around the kids. What about us?
I just wondering how other couples get past this "stage". I pray that it's a just a "stage"....
No comments:
Post a Comment