Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Second Trimester...YEAH!!!

Well, it's been awhile. Busy, busy days, but so far everything is good. I had an appointment last Wednesday with the OB and got to hear Baby U's heartbeat which was 166. The nurse had a hard time finding it at first and then I told her where I had fluttering at and she found it. I am stopping my Metformin as of tomorrow. I am really nervous about doing that. I trust my OB who wants me to do this, but I still worry. What if my glucose levels go crazy? UGH!!!! Just need lots of prayer.

On a good note, I only gained one pound my entire first trimester. Whoohoo!!! Dr. R was very happy about that. I go back on 02/24/10 to recheck my diabetes and hopefully hear the heartbeat again.

Just feeling really blessed. I know that God is GOOD!!!! Also on a GREAT note, my friend "A" got some good news on her pregnancy on Monday. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment