Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Furniture Deal





I got lucky and found a GREAT deal on Craigslist for baby furniture. I am so happy. We spent a fortune on our daughters bedroom suite and we really wanted a nice set that would grow with our next child that didn't cost $$$$. The bed is a four in one and should last for years. We bought both items for super cheap. Less than half of what they retail. I had to be super careful on CL because there is so many recalls on cribs. I did check the model number before I purchased and it wasn't a recalled crib. PRAISE THE LORD!!! We are planning on doing the baby furniture neutral since we aren't planning on finding out the gender. I am also posting a picture of the color of the room and tree decal we are going to put up. The theme will be based around the color of the tree leaves.

I can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment