Wednesday, March 17, 2010

As I sit here and wait....

3:30 is my appointment time. Today is the big ultrasound. There was a time when I worried would he be a she or vice versa. There had to be a time I didn't worry about what if? I guess I should long for those times, but I can't. I know the blessing God has bestowed on me. I'm not the only woman to ever walk this road, but I am one of the lucky few. I realize the true miracle in this and I don't forget about my sisters. I guess that makes all the difference for me.

I will give God my worries. I will tune out all the family drama for today. I will praise my Heavenly Father for being faithful when I am so faithless. I will sing of His glory and know that He is my Savior and that He will guide me like no other. I will know that I don't walk alone today, but that He carries me no matter what.

God in his infinite wisdom blessed me with this baby and that is all I need to think of. He will take care of the rest. Thank you Lord for my babies.

1 comment: