Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lazy....

That pretty much sums it up. No excuses. Anywho, update on me. So far my glucose levels are great!! Doc is really happy about them (off meds) and wants me to continue to check them for now and control with diet and exercise. He says more than likely I will end up on meds, but for now all good. I have gained 3 pounds since the beginning of the is pregnancy. I can live for that. I am feeling Little U moving alot more. I thank GOD every day for that.

I have my "big ultrasound" in less than two weeks. Hubby and I still don't want to find out what gender Little U is, but sometimes my mind changes. I want to make this u/s about the baby being healthy and it doesn't matter girl or boy and it really doesn't, BUT it would be nice to know. For now, my Mom and a really good friend are finding out and thats it. We'll see.

Concerning the u/s, I am nervous about the kidneys, but I have to put that in God's hands. I just want this baby to be healthy.

I'll try to be a better "blogger".

No comments:

Post a Comment