Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BPP and OB Appt.

First off I have to say that God is so good!!!! My hematoma is healed and everything looked great!! Madi Grace was moving everywhere during the u/s. She is head down w/her face pressed against my uterus, so no good face pics. She weighs approx. 3lbs 8 oz.. Peri said that is on the big side, but he is not concerned about it now. I am still on light restriction just for precaution.

Bad news is that I have gained 5lbs in two weeks. UGH.....no exercise is def. showing. My sugars have been high so they doubled my glyburide, but I'm not complaining...still no insulin. The OB said that I'm on vacation for the next two weeks because after that I start going twice weekly. I will have BPP on Tuesday w/Peri and NST's on Friday w/OB.

I'm just so happy that everything is okay w/Madi Grace!!! Whoohoo for a great appt!!!

1 comment: