I really, really hate that weight loss ticker at the top of the page. I mean really, really, REALLY HATE IT!!! However, I refuse to move it. Not because I am a sucker for punishment (which I must be), but because I will start dieting soon. Maybe......hopefully.
Anywho, life is going by so fast. I am back to work (3-12hour shifts a week). I can't complain about work. I really do love it. I love that I get time to just be an adult for awhile and I really believe that it helps me appreciate the time I have with my kiddos. PLUS, I have the best of both worlds with my schedule. Just praying I keep it with this economy.
There is something going on with me now..that I'm not sure I want to "post" about yet. There is a huge chance that I may have posted a little too soon about this not being a family/pregnancy blog anymore. I'm working it "through" my head right now and will blog about it later. Stay tuned......
No comments:
Post a Comment