Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Blog...New Look....New Me????

Well, it's been awhile. A little update, after a scary four days in NICU because MG(new baby daughter) forgot to breathe, e-Coli eye infection, milk-protein allergy, jaundice, PAC heart murmur, blood in bm for several weeks, ear infection and pneumonia, all in the first 3 months, we are DOING GREAT!!!! R (2 yr old daughter) is a little jealous, but is adjusting and C (11 yr old son)is the best big brother EVER. With everything going on, it's been impossible to put my thoughts down, because I have been a crazy woman.


After much reflection, ok really exhaustion, I am turning this "blog" into more of a "me" blog than a family blog. I'm sure, I'll talk about the kiddos (ok ALOT), but life is so weird now. Eleven years of being consumed with infertility and now my body is mine again. It's been a long, hard road, that I wouldn't have traded for the world, but now I need to focus some of that on me. On trying to find out who I am AND at the same time being the best Mom I can be!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about all the issues your sweet baby girl has been going through :-(

    ReplyDelete