Well, today was my due date from the m/c. I can't be sad. God has blessed me beyond measure. So today I will celebrate His blessing and miracles and say that I am so thankful to be pregnant. I'm thankful that He knows what he is doing even when I don't. I know that little Madi Grace would not be here if it wasn't His plan and thank God that she is. I am thankful that she will be part of my family and that God will "loan" her to me for her time on earth.
I vow today that I will cherish her with everything within me. I will raise her to love and know her Heavenly Father and respect all he has made. I will love her like no other but Him. I will place her needs and wants above mine.
So today, I will not be sad. God has given me hope and peace. What more could I ask for?
I am so sorry for your previous loss, but so happy that God blessed you with another sweet baby girl
ReplyDelete