Wednesday, May 5, 2010

She is a Mover and a Shaker!!!

Madi Grace is definitely a mover and shaker...lol. Shan and I both can't believe how much she moves around. Way more than my other kiddos and it seems alot earlier. Trust me, I'm not complaining. I LOVE IT and THANK GOD EVERYDAY for it!!! In fact she was having a slow day earlier and it was starting to scare me, but after a piece of pie (shh don't tell the diabetes)she is moving again. I'll be in double digits next week. Whoohoo!!!!

Oh and Shan FINALLY put the baby crib together and it is FAB!!! Now if I can just get him to paint the room.

1 comment:

  1. :) It's so sweet isn't it! :) Matt put Roselynn's crib together the day we got it :P He says that those little things make him feel more like a daddy and he loves it. :) This is our first and possibly last baby... We aren't sure yet! I want to paint her nursery so bad, but I am so stuck when it comes to color choices :P I'm glad everything is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete