HAPPY NEW YEAR.....AND I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!! Not prego, knocked-up, no bun-in-the-oven, preggers, up the duff, YOU NAME IT...I'M NOT!!!. Now here is the ironies of it all.....this time last year...I prayed to be pregnant and was, but times they are a changin. 2010 has brought some WONDERFUL changes in my life. Let's review:
January 2010 - I'M PREGNANT!!!! (And it only took NINE months, infertility meds, timed BD'ing (if you have IF you know what I'm talking about **wink**)
February 2010 - Baby is looking great!!! I'm another year older and starting to really feel it.
March 2010 - IT'S A GIRL and we have two kidneys!! I also made it to my second trimester.
April 2010 - This was a tough month, but God is good!!!
May 2010 - My daughter has a birthday and is healthy and growing!!!!
June 2010 - I had my wonderful baby shower. I had never been prego during the summer and it's hot.
July 2010 - My blood sugar is high....they are going to induce soon. MadiG is almost here.
August 2010 - MadiG is HERE. We have a super scary start...but she is here!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
September 2010 - Busy....really busy. Son makes a traveling baseball team and we are super proud!! Darling hubby has the big "V" (make note of this).
October 2010 - Still super busy.....but life is good!!
November 2010 - All my kiddos are healthy and I am so thankful.
December 2010 - I have my first ever pregnancy scare....we are supposed to "use protection" for the first six months after the hubby's "V", but guess we like to play w/fire..lol. I'm not prego...kinda of sad that I'm not, but very grateful too. We have our hands fulls. Son turns a year older and we are just thankful for life!!! Best Christmas ever. Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
So a year older...maybe a year wiser. Definitely love me some 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment