Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoover Dam....

I lost three pounds. Woot...woot. Ok, my phataz could have lost more, but we are rejoicing for the small miracles in life. I'm trying to work out a couple of days a week. I tried boot camp, but evidently the instructor thought I was going to have a heart attack and asked that I "get a little better in shape" before I come back. Whateva....

I finally went and seen my primary care physician this week. I really haven't seen her in almost three years because 1) being prego for the last three years I've only seen my OB/GYN and 2) I worked for her for ten years and she just calls me in meds if needed. BUT, I'm falling apart here. My diabetes is out of control and I desperately need my ADHD meds filled. So back on the insulin and drugs. Should help in the weight loss category.

Other than that, life is chugging on. Still having a hard time with two under 2, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Just wish I could get R potty trained. Please God let it be before she turns three. Didn't I used to make fun of people who couldn't/didn't potty train their kids before then? I will take any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment