My body that is. I really have had a tough week. Work has been crazy. Every single patient has been a problem. We lost a big client this week. Doctors appointments and more doctors appointments. I was informed this week by my Opthamologist that I am the youngest patient she has seen that has a cataract. Yes, that's right, a FREAKIN CATARACT. Don't old people have these? Geez, I'm actually afraid of what is next (Dear Lord, please don't test me).
When asked why I have let my health "go", my general response to my Doc's this week has been that I have been TRYING to have babies for nine years and pregnant pretty much for the last three. But the truth is that I was obsessed with having a child and now I have to take a really good look at myself. What the hell was I thinking? I ignored my health. I ignored me.
No comments:
Post a Comment