I know I'm not the only one, but I seriously hate dieting. I've always been "chunky". I prefer that to pleasantly plump. That just pisses me off. Anywho, one of the great things about PCOS, other than the extra facial hair, acne, and bitchy moods is the extra issue of how hard it is to get the weight off. Okay, part of that problem is me not being serious about dieting, but IT IS part of the problem. I really need to get another fifteen pounds off before Christmas. Also, the reproductive endo will not see me until I lose at least another twenty pounds.
Just another factor in my infertility. I know I can do something about it. I just don't understand what my problem is that unables me to get off the couch. Oh and did I mention that I have a Thanksgiving dinner today. UGH!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment