Remember when you were younger and had dreams of how your life would be ten, twenty years down the road? Now, I'm not talking about unrealistic dreams, but about solid real dreams. I always knew I wanted to be a wife with the white picket fence and 2.5kids. I married my highschool sweetheart and we actually didn't try right away for kids. We figured we had the rest of our lives and we had a great time just him and me. We traveled and had great jobs that afforded us a nice lifestyle. Then we decided that it was time. It took us over one year to conceive my son. I learned the hard way about infertility. A few years after my son we decided to try for another. It took seven (yes, seven) years to conceive my daughter. Now we are trying for number three and my body doesn't have years. Hopefully (Please Lord) it will be soon!!
Ok, here's the update. As of today I am on cycle 8 and cycle day 6. I am on my second round of Clomid and my WONDERFUL obestrician increased my dosage to 100mg to take CD3/7 since I didn't seem to ovulate on 50mg. I have been on Metformin 1700mg and prenatal vitamins since May 2009. Here's praying that this is it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment