With another turkey day coming up I really wanted to "write" down what I am thankful for and why. Plus, when I "think" I am having a bad day, I will refer myself to said post. So here it goes.
I am thankful for every smile, laugh, song, really any action from my children. Why, because it is why I am. I know how precious every minute I have with them is.
I am thankful for my husband. Why, he feeds my soul.
I am thankful for my parents. Why, because they raised me to know that nothing is promised. Live every day to your fullest!!
I am thankful for my family. Why, because they are beautiful and make my life that much better for being in it.
I am thankful for my health. Why, because it could be worse.
I am thankful for my job. Why, because I almost lost it this year and I love my job.
I am MOST thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Why, because he has blessed me beyond and I so don't deserve. Thank you Lord for all!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment