The other day I discussed with my husband about me starting this blog. He ask me why I wanted to begin writing one. I told him about the blogs I had followed over the last year and how some had really touched me especially some of the adoption blogs since hubby and I had started the adoption proceedings at one time. He then ask would I open my blog to readers. I explained to him how you can post comments on blogs and leave your name (blog address) if anyone wants to read. I also told him that I may give it out to some of the women that I post with on my W.EB.MD. boards. He then looked at me and said, "No one wants to hear that your trying for number three. Remember, how we felt during that time".
I knew I had infertility scars, but I never knew how he felt. He always was the positive one and even now, he reminds me that as long as we are together we are complete. It also made me think about how people who have suffered with infertility and eventually had multiple children feel about their infertility. Do you read the stories of other couples and your heartbreak for them because you have been in there shoes? When trying for more do you feel as if your being greedy? Do you find yourself sucked back into the emotions of emptiness even as your other children are around you? Do you feel as if by having children, you shouldn't share your fears of having more children with infertility?
I love reading your story, and the stories of other women. Thank you for your bravery in posting what you truly feel. It inspires me to keep going
ReplyDelete