Well, the kind that makes New Years resolutions. I mean, in my mind their just meant to be broken..lol, but this year, I really want to make a couple and see if I can stick to them. So here we go.....
Number One - Have a healthy baby. So this really encompasses eating well and exercising (I just don't have to point those facts out). Not worry about what might happen, but enjoy every second.
Number Two - Really enjoy R and C. They are only little once. I want to make sure that I really remember these times and enjoy them with them.
Number Three - Show my hubby just how much I love him and how much I appreciate what he does for me. He really is so good to me.
Number Four - Get involved in church and get my family involved with me.
Ok, I'm stopping there. These are the most important to me!! So Happy New Year and I gratefully welcome 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment