I am so thankful to my God for giving me peace and understanding. Part of it comes from having the miscarriage and understanding that he does it all for a reason, but I really wish I could share that with other pregnant women. Words just seem to fall short. Plus, I remember being pregnant and it's hard to tell another woman that you can't stop what is going to happen. Worrying will get you no where. Just give it to HIM!!!
I just want them to know every moment that you are pregnant is such a blessing. Every second I want to fall to my knees and thank God for this precious gift. How do you explain that to someone who has never experienced infertility or the longing to have a child? Sometimes I feel like it comes off as arrogant. I am not, I just know that I can't change what will happen. Who knows if this pregnancy is what it should be. I just have to have faith. Faith that no matter what he will give me peace and comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment