Saturday, December 5, 2009

IN SHOCK

I really don't know how I am typing this right now. Needless to say I am in complete shock. I don't even know how to start this story, but here it goes.

I went in for my CD21 levels on Tuesday. I got the results from the nurse on Wed. and it was only 12. On a "medicated" cycle they like for the number to be 15 or over. For a "normal" cycle the number needs to be 10. The doctor was out of the office until Friday so I didn't officially get to get his prognosis. I was hopeful, but trying to be realistic. I had my first work Christmas party on Thursday night and didn't drink more than a couple of sips of wine, because I wanted to err on the safe side.

Friday morning my doc (Dr. R)called and said that I did not ovulate this cycle and then he begin to outline where we would go from here. He went ahead and increased my Clomid to 150mg and said we would check the CD21 progesterone levels again. Dr. R said he would go ahead and call in the Clomid to my pharmacy. I then asked, so there is no way I ovulated, and he said no.

I wanted to cry, but at that moment my daughter came up to me smiling and you want to know what? I couldn't be sad. He has blessed me so and I have no reason to be sad. Sure I wanted to be pregnant, but I can't let that interfere with what he has blessed me with. I had peace about it!!!! Didn't mean I was giving up, but I needed to be positive.

Friday night I was wrapping Christmas gifts and I am going to tell you something that's hard to explain. I felt pregnant. Yes, I had some nausea and sore boobs, but I was thinking phantom symptoms. Deep down, I just felt pregnant though. I work at an Urgent Care Facility and I went to work Saturday morning. Around lunch time I realized I hadn't been drinking my water like I should, so I went to refill my water bottle and decided to go ahead and go to the restroom. I am surrounded by pregnancy test and for some reason I decided to "pee on a stick" at work.

Ummm, BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I freaked. FREAKED!!!! I couldn't believe it. So I went ahead and had a blood test. BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!

In shock, but super happy. Had my beta drawn also so we'll see. Wasn't supposed to start my period until 12/14/09 so I'm super early. Please say prayers. We need them.

Oh, I'll post pics later and update on how I told hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment