Can I say it's been a crazy, but WONDERFUL week? When I found out I was pregnant I was at work and realized I hadn't taken my meds that morning. I called hubby at home and ask him could he bring me my meds and he said no, can't you just wait until tonight and I told him, no, I'm pregnant and need to take them. Needless to say, I just told him the day before that we didn't get prego this month. Total silence, then he just said okay. He really is a man of many words. lol
The first thing we decided was not to tell anybody until about 8 wks, however, I did tell my mom and told her not to tell anyone yet. BIG MISTAKE. She told everyone. I'm really not mad because I need all the prayers we can get. PLUS, I'm happy that she is happy. She worries about my health and diabetes and I know where she is coming from.
This is just too exciting. My first appointment is in four weeks. Hopefully the holidays we'll make it go by fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment