Monday, December 28, 2009

Wonderful Christmas

I can even put in words what a wonderful Christmas we had. We did have one mishap on Christmas Eve-Eve. R fell and had to have five stitches, but we survived. I say we because I was a nervous wreck. Otherwise, I can't even tell you how blessed we are AND I really feel that I got C to understand the real meaning of Christmas (Jesus Christ). That was the most important thing. Surrounded by toys and a P.lay.stat.ion 3, I was worried he really wouldn't get it, but he did. I have wonderful kiddos.

As far as the pregnancy, everything is going great. I will be seven weeks this week and I'm just taking it one day at a time. I am counting down to the first u/s and ob visit, which is two weeks from today. Nausea is not too bad and boobs are sore, but the symptoms just confirm that everything is going well. THANK YOU LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment