Ok, it's been kinda rough these last couple of days to put my thoughts into words. When I got the positive test on Saturday I went ahead and had a beta drawn to double check my number. I then called my OB on Monday to tell them about the pregnancy and they wanted me to come in and have the second beta drawn then also (blood needs to be drawn every 48 hours). When I had my miscarriage the first beta number was 18 and then they never got above 25. Just slowly rose, then declined.
On Monday I received my beta results. 12. I was devastated, but we were headed to see Santa with the kiddos and I had to keep it in. 12......wow, it was just so low. I prayed that if this pregnancy is God's will that he would provide a double number for us the next day and guess what? HE DID MORE.....the number from Monday was 77. More than double. The nurse told me from the beginning not to worry about the 12, because more than likely I was just super early. Which I am. I'm just now three weeks.
I still have a WAY to go, but I'm just praying to God that everything turns out wonderful with a healthy baby!!!! I've just got to keep breathing.
still praying that those numbers keep skyrocketing!
ReplyDelete