too death!!! Woke up around 3am in the morning with severe cramps. I've had gastro issues since I found out I was preggo. I believe it's the Metformin mixed in with the pregnancy hormones. Anywho, got up and went to the restroom and it was extreme pain. Almost doubled me over. I just knew I was miscarrying. TMI WARNING...however, when I finished using the bathroom, I was still a little crampy, but okay and PRAISE GOD no blood. I stayed cramping through the night, but every time I went to the restroom I was fine.
I called the OB this morning and they told me that if no blood they think it's just my progesterone increasing and not to worry. Honestly, yeah I do worry, HOWEVER, MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. Me and little U are in his hands. I can't worry about what might happen.
On a positive note, first appointment is 1/14/10 and I'll have an ultrasound first. YIPEE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment